Race Week News
NRW/OHC Raffle has gone Live. Limited tickets available!
July 26, 2012
Announcing the 2012 Opera House Cup/Nantucket Race Week Raffle
To Benefit Nantucket Community Sailing
Tickets are now available for the 2012 NRW/OHC Raffle through the NRW Social Events & Raffle registration form. You may also purchase raffle tickets at the Great Harbor Yacht Club, Nantucket Yacht Club and Nantucket Community Sailing (4 Winter Street) during Nantucket Race Week - August 11-19, 2012. Winners will be announced at the Opera House Cup Awards Party on August 21st. Winner(s) need not be present. Tickets are $100 each. Only 500 tickets are being sold!
We have incredible prizes! You may designate which prize your ticket will go towards. To better enhance your chance to win the prize you covet most, purchase more than one ticket and place them all in one basket or divide them amongst the nine outstanding prizes.
1. Panerai Watch: The PAM 0005, 44mm Luminor Marina Logo watch from Panerai's historic collection, with hand-wound mechanical, exclusive Panerai OP II calibre, 16 ½ lignes, and 17 jewels. In polished steel case and water resistant to 300 metres. Leather strap with steel buckle. Valued at $5,200.
2. Shreve, Crump & Low Bracelet: A fabulous 14K white gold pave diamond woven bracelet from America's oldest jeweler. A total of 29.3 carats and bracelet weight of 45.6 gr. Perfect for that special someone - and it might just be you! Valued at $10,000.
3. Kerry Hallam Painting: "Nantucket Race Week", an original 36" x 36"painting by a renowned Nantucket artist, captures the beauty and energy of sailboats racing in the harbor. Created exclusively for Nantucket Race Week 2012. Valued at $9,700.
4. A. Link & Company Earrings: A pair of diamond drop earrings with a total carat weight of 1.13, set in 18K. A family owned and operated company for over 100 years, A. Link is known for supplying superior-quality diamond jewelry to top tier retailers nationwide. A. Link champions classic diamond jewelry items with unrivaled brilliance. Valued at $5,000.
5. Glenfiddich Single Malt Scotch: Exclusive range tasting with the world's most awarded Scotch, Glenfiddich, by renowned Scotch expert Heather Greene, who has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, Today Show, MSNBC, and Fox Morning Show. She will bring vintage and exclusives for you and 20 friends for a dynamic and one-of-a-kind private tasting you will not forget! Valued at $4,000.
6. Kearsley Luxury Linens: A beautiful package of the finest custom linens from Kearsley, including one Soleil Jacquard Bordered 300tc finest Egyptian cotton sateen sheet set in White on White (King with four pillow cases), woven in Italy and sewn in the USA and two Matin Magnifique "Ocean Blue" Robes, 70% Egyptian cotton and 30% Modal, woven in Turkey. Valued at $3,839.00
7. MacDougalls' Marina: Cape Cod's largest full service yacht repair and marina, located on Falmouth Harbor, is offering a great winter 2012-2013 service package for your boat. This includes haul out, bottom wash, outside winter storage, and launch in the spring. Valued at $3,000.
8. Tradewind Aviation: An exceptional executive charter service is yours with two roundtrip tickets for use between Nantucket and either Teterboro or White Plains or between San Juan and St. Barts. Subject to availability. Valued at $2,800.
9. Porsche Driving School: An intense, full day experience where you will learn the essentials of high performance driving. Live your automotive fantasy. You will pilot the latest Porsche models: Carrera S, Boxster, Cayman R, Panamera Turbo and Cayenne S, and experience the incomparable Porsche 911 Turbo. Valued at $1,800.