Help Support Nantucket Race Week
Volunteer and join the fun!
Prior to Race Week
- Plan the social activities
- Arrange logistics for visiting sailors
- Identify housing alternatives
- Identify silent auction donations
During Race Week
- Collect registration forms
- Handle merchandise sales
- Organize the social activities
- Organize vendors
- Provide housing for visiting sailors
- Collect auction donation items for the silent auctions
- Work at the events - everything from collecting tickets, making signs, serving food, and setting up/cleaning up for the Family BBQ, Open Sailing, Junior Cookout, and the Opera House Cup Awards party
- Coordinate spectator boats
- Coordinate transportation for visiting sailors
- Volunteer the use of on-the-water support boats
The Nantucket Race Week Committee is always looking for volunteers to help in a variety of areas both before and during the week itself. If you or someone you know would like to volunteer, please click on the links below:
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Thank you in advance for your consideration and support!